Website Upgrade

I can not delete oranges, if there is any key to change those oranges to Limes !!!

2 Likes

When you withdraw entries, the entry still appears on page until you refresh

1 Like

The way everything appears on my screen is really strange. Actually too much to report so broadly I will say that on some pages, like the entries page, the text is one column far over to the right with a bunch of blank space to the left and entries way down below it. The Active contest page has the sorting at the top and I have to scroll way down for the contests.

Another issue : In a contest (Maybe more?), the brief says No URL needed, but the entry page requires and checks for an available domain

I agree - Itā€™s a very cool feature that makes it easy to compliment a fellow Creative on a job well done. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

FYI @Dan I figured out how to fix this. It was because I had my zoom increased so I decreased it and it seems OK now. I should have thought of that before.

The font is kind of funky and hard to read. Anyone else? Is there some kind of adjustment I need to make?

1 Like

Not to double mention BUT, the Report Domain Taken box is broken, and I need to use it!

@Annie, I can think of worse circumstances than yours when something that needs to be used urgently is found broken.The plumber is on the way ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

HaHa V, I must admit it does SOUND like Iā€™m standing outside the door cross legged LOL

3 Likes

Agree with @commulinks on the font readability and spacing. The earlier version was more compact and easy on the eyes.

1 Like

I agree.On the whole these changes to me are not visually or navigationally friendly. Itā€™s very off putting.The font gives me a headache. And I find it much more difficult to find the contests that are ending and make sense of whatā€™s on the page.I too was having a hard time deleting entries. Donā€™t like it at all. Although it is cool that you can like winning names if you choose. Thatā€™s a good feature.

1 Like

I just sent a public message on contest and the font size was probably less than 1 point font. But, I imagine that SH never intended for the font to look this way so Iā€™m hoping it clears up. Super hard to read contest descriptions. Itā€™s like the font (that I see anyway) is missing pieces to it.

@Dan Some more issues:

All the contests in the winnersā€™ section are shown as if the prize for all of them was $100.

After entering the entry page for a specific contest- the prize turns to $0.

In the winnerā€™s selected by SH page, all the names are shown as ā€˜multiple winnersā€™ even when thereā€™s only one person listed as the winner.

Would love the link back on the My entries page to the contest I entered that name in, (how i remember and find names i havenā€™t used in awhile. Also noticed hard to find entries on older contests they appear hidden and or donā€™t have the domain checker hooked back in

1 Like

Just saw the upgrade. Yikes! This will take me a while to get used to. The mobile version definitely needs workā€¦

5 Likes

Iā€™m not able to delete the Nahā€™s - Gotta get rid of those mean Orange Faces - HELP! :fearful:

3 Likes

I cannot access the brief (when on the submit entry page) on my phone. I hope admin is finding us helpful and not infuriating!

I got my badges back, but now I canā€™t read my Submission Dashboard, I have to scroll over the contests to make them appear, and I donā€™t have any grades showing. Maybe itā€™s just as well (sigh). I guess I " Donā€™t need no stinkinā€™ badges!"

2 Likes

I found the Activity Feed (I miss the bell!) but itā€™s incomplete. It does show what entries were rated, but not which contests they were submitted in. P.S. The bell was cute. :disappointed:

3 Likes