Some Fabulous News

I wish you had a video! Does this competition have a name? Or better yet, do they need someone to name it?! I submit the HollyLujah competition!

5 Likes

Ha,Shommy! I enjoy all you puns and play on words.

I didnā€™t know if I should mention the competition name or not, as I donā€™t know if we are supposed to maintain a certain level of anonymity here,as itā€™s hard to know who exactly is reading our comments.So I wasnā€™t sure how much I should divulge.

Thanks!

1 Like

Wow congrats Holly! I envy you a bit. Iā€™ve always deeply wished that I had some amazing artistic talent like you do. It must be so much fun to be able to express yourself in such a beautiful way that can touch anyone regardless of who they are or where they come from. Music is universal. I listen to alot of foreign music and even though I donā€™t understand a word it still manages to reach my heart and soul. Congrats again.

4 Likes

What a sweet comment. I agree totally about music being universal. It crosses all barriersā€¦ age, gender, economics, language, politics, etc. I always found it interesting that even though I sometimes canā€™t recall certain events by themselvesā€¦if there is a song or music connected to itā€¦itā€™s more deeply imbedded in my memory.

Thanks for the good thoughts! :0)

2 Likes

Totally understandable! I am in a/chord!

2 Likes

How wonderful! You must name yourself, hitch yourself 2 a star, and GO! Ainā€™t U sumpin!

2 Likes

Congrats Holly!!

I was also performer back in the day, and I really miss it sometimes.
It appears that we might just have our own little band here. :smile:

2 Likes