Props/ Got something nice to say?

Jackie Heraty, did I have a chance to tell you how great your winner was? :blush:

4 Likes

Hi fellow creatives and sh adminsā€¦just a note to say hi and I am not out of the game. .Just some changes in my internet services. Keep up the good work and I will catch up later. ā€¦Tootles :grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Why are you so smart seriously? :smiley:

1 Like

Awww look at those positive vibes over hereā€¦ superlikes! Squadhelp really helps me to increase my vocabulary :smiley: ā€¦ since i am not a native english speaker hehe.

1 Like

Where are you from @fxpreneur?

1 Like

I am from Indonesia :smiley:

Wow, we have people from all over the globe here! USA, Canada, Sweden, South America, Greece, Philippines, India, and now Indonesia ( and Iā€™m sure there are a lot more places.)

3 Likes

This brilliant creative is just wiping it up! Naked buns and diapers all in the same month! Way (and whey) to go Alwritey!!! :smile:

5 Likes

Yes, sheā€™s all about the buns (naked, or with diapers on them)

Congrats Alwritey!!

6 Likes

ROFLMBO = Rolling on the Floor, Laughing My BUNS Off :smile:

6 Likes

OMGOMG!!! Fabulous win, fabulous name! Iā€™m GREEN with envy!!! :grinning:

3 Likes

I agree with Auntshommy. @OMGOMG - that is an awesome nameā€¦ Love it!!!

3 Likes

Congratz Aunt Shommy on a perfect name!!! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Love love this name. <3

1 Like

I agree, AuntShommy very very clever they way you worked in the SEL ā€¦bravo!!!

3 Likes

Thanks to everyone! Just checking in now after being offline for awhileā€¦the appreciation and praise of your (talented!!!) peers is the best and most humbling ever! I think a lot of people knew from my bio or old bio that I work in education, so the win is that much sweeterā€¦Hope everyoneā€™s having a great Halloween!

1 Like

Thanks Alwritey!!! :blush:

1 Like

Thank you, Scout! Iā€™m guessing youā€™re a To Kill a Mockingbird fan?!

2 Likes

THANK YOU Jackie Hermajesty!!! :blush:

1 Like

Congratz to Galesburg71 on another PERFECT name (Helix) :sunglasses:

1 Like