Props/ Got something nice to say?

@Naminnie Absolutely PERFECT name for med dosage product!! Nice job!

4 Likes

Congrats @seezall…I just noticed that you hit your 30th win!!! A milestone mentioning. Yahoo!

8 Likes

Big Congratulations @seezall !!! Yahoo Yippee :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: thank you for mentioning this @jackieheraty !!!

5 Likes

Thank You ladies,) I like to play this game, , when i have X dollars my goal is to always get it to the next 1/2 grand mark, i need 207 for that currently) and when i do that, I then try to make the next bench mark in wins by 5’s) which would be @ 32 then, Keeps me motivated,

4 Likes

Congrats on your first win @BrendaGravermoen!!! :smiley: I like the name too!!

4 Likes

OMG OMG OMG OMG! I won! :open_mouth: I can’t believe it! Been so busy with my other jobs, that I’d set this aside for a few days. And it’s the end of my 2nd week! I didn’t expect to win :hushed: . YAY! :smiley:

And thank you, @Chasity2ku!!!

4 Likes

Thank you so much!! I am still in shock at my winnings! I never knew I had a knack for this. It’s so much fun! :smile:

3 Likes

Congratz on your 1st win - High-Fives Brenda :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Nice one Gina, Not sure its my fav, but i am oddly drawn to it and say it over and over again, has something catchy to it)))

3 Likes

@seezall
Thank you for the message, sometimes the “Hail Mary Pass” squeaks its way in. P.S. I’m still on 2 entry lock down so I really appreciate this win!!

5 Likes

Congratulations on your win, @BrendaGravermoen !!! See! You can do it!

5 Likes

Congratulations @Seezal! You make it look easy (but we all know it’s not)

Back from a much-needed vacation and wowed by all the winning names since I’ve been gone!

4 Likes

Congrats!! As I have said before, I’m a fan of Names by Gina :sunny:

And congratulations to everyone else too!

5 Likes

@LauraE
Thank you Laura, that was so nice to see!

Did “I” win??? Noo???, Who did??? Ohhh. Welcome to the Winners Circle Brenda Gravermoen. And congrats to you Frau "Writey, on winning once in a “Blau Moon.”

4 Likes

@Dan…who won the toiletry contest, winning entry is blank, winner name is blank??? And if you click in it, it shows closed but not awarded??

2 Likes

LOL - You have a point there, my Friend. :laughing:

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley: But I think we’re all winners! It’s just getting the CHs to agree with me!

2 Likes

Congratz, TKPro - Very cool name! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Congrats @jackieheraty! “Four Walls” is all I need to stay warm and cozy! Great name!

2 Likes