Props/ Got something nice to say?

Thank you, my intalentgent and brilliantly clever fellow creative! :relaxed: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@Dan @RachelSH and the whole SH team:
Look what you’ve done!!!
I wanted to say a HUGE thank you to the whole SH team. The changes/additions/incentives you have recently made/started have vastly improved CH interaction and also just the whole feeling of engagement and appreciation here. I was so thrilled to see a CH today who raved about her new name in public and thanked the contestant (not me!) who created her name. Others have just been so very interactive with us, too.

These changes make me more enthused and I feel less like a ghost in a machine. They make SH even more addictive, fun, exciting and gratifying. Turns out, people really do love the “social” aspect of this whole process and it is great.

Thank you for your hard work! It is definitely paying off.

5 Likes

PS: Love the newest heart button!

3 Likes

Big SHOUT-OUT to VeganGirl on her slogan for NuLeaf Homes - I lurve it! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

@tkpro72…Buyonic was absolutely perfect!! Awesome name!!

6 Likes

I agree with Jackie! (who knows quality names when she sees them!) It is wonderful to see a name of that quality being recognized and rewarded by a CH. I hope it gets 50 likes!
And Seezall…how ingenious of you to stick Grit in your winning name…I wonder who else noticed! Warms my heart :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Big Props to HollyGirl on Ramped Streetwear - She followed the brief and totally nailed that one! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I don’t know if @Tshombe is ever on here, but Polish MI Pretty is fantastic!! I love how you got 1001 in there.

5 Likes

To Tshombe from Shommy:
I AGREE with Hlge! That is truly one of my favorite names ever on Squadhelp.
Sheer brilliance.
You Nailed It.

3 Likes

(Pun intended, Aunty?) :wink:

4 Likes

Congrats and BIG Props to JackieH and NashVegasNative for giving the Clients exactly what they were asking for in their Briefs. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks Alwritey!! I also agree with congrats @NashVegas …perfect, exactly what the CH wanted!!

3 Likes

Big Shout Out to HollyGirl for her name: WoofgangPet - It’s cute and clever, and it made me smile. :smile:

6 Likes

Hey @AlwriteyThen, had to tell you I got such a smile from Bonnie&Chive!!!

7 Likes

Gotta tell ya, Clinks, it was one of my favorite names…It was kinda like giving one of my “Babies” away. :smile:

5 Likes

I know just what you mean! It is such a great name an it made me grin ear to ear. I had some names like that… and look forward to having more in the future. Sometimes I don’t get why CHs don’t love some of my babies as much as I do. LOL… Anyway, congrats on Bonnie and Chive. It was awesome. I’m such a fan.

3 Likes

I know, right? :laughing:

1 Like

@AlwriteyThen Great Name! I am also a big fan of Bonnie and Chive. Congrats.

3 Likes

Props to AuntShommy for RoadeOh - Soooo cute and clever!!! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

@RockyOrpinada s a logo genius and I hate to compete against him because he always wins! I hope one day he can share some tips! :laughing:

3 Likes