Props/ Got something nice to say?

@seezall I subbed a very similar name to yours and when I saw your name win and your name next to it I thought I had subbed what you did… but I hadn’t. Yours was BETTER but mine was along the same lines. Congrats to you! Sometimes it is so funny to see a winning name and say, hey! Great minds think alike!

7 Likes

You’re very welcome @RockyOrpinada! I"m a big fan of your work.

2 Likes

Agreed! money trance is brilliant. my hypnobillionaire entry was too ambitious. lol I amuse myself on here.

3 Likes

It’s funny…but I submitted a very similar name too,and had to check that i hadn’t submitted that name and deleted it.I think you are right that often we all share the same thought waves!

1 Like

Sometimes when I go to submit a really obscure entry and it’s listed as “already submitted into this contest” I cant wrap my head around how it’s even possible that someone thought up the same exact totally random entry.

Then I find myself wanting that entry to win. Because then I can find out who my SH doppleganger is.

If we were at Hogwarts I’m pretty sure we’d have wands made with feathers from the same phoenix.

5 Likes

Kral, that was a really clever winner! At first I didn’t realize the number was three words, but well done!

2 Likes

Indeed! I thought 925 was for the number always stamped on Sterling Silver!

Congratz to Trend Bucker on a really cool name that’s a perfect fit according to the Brief… :sunglasses:

Of course, I had to look up the word Caduceus because I’d never heard of it before - :smile:

4 Likes

Congratz to Aunt Shommy!!! - Lurve the name: Intalentgent Recruiting :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Thank you, my intalentgent and brilliantly clever fellow creative! :relaxed: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@Dan @RachelSH and the whole SH team:
Look what you’ve done!!!
I wanted to say a HUGE thank you to the whole SH team. The changes/additions/incentives you have recently made/started have vastly improved CH interaction and also just the whole feeling of engagement and appreciation here. I was so thrilled to see a CH today who raved about her new name in public and thanked the contestant (not me!) who created her name. Others have just been so very interactive with us, too.

These changes make me more enthused and I feel less like a ghost in a machine. They make SH even more addictive, fun, exciting and gratifying. Turns out, people really do love the “social” aspect of this whole process and it is great.

Thank you for your hard work! It is definitely paying off.

5 Likes

PS: Love the newest heart button!

3 Likes

Big SHOUT-OUT to VeganGirl on her slogan for NuLeaf Homes - I lurve it! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

@tkpro72…Buyonic was absolutely perfect!! Awesome name!!

6 Likes

I agree with Jackie! (who knows quality names when she sees them!) It is wonderful to see a name of that quality being recognized and rewarded by a CH. I hope it gets 50 likes!
And Seezall…how ingenious of you to stick Grit in your winning name…I wonder who else noticed! Warms my heart :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Big Props to HollyGirl on Ramped Streetwear - She followed the brief and totally nailed that one! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I don’t know if @Tshombe is ever on here, but Polish MI Pretty is fantastic!! I love how you got 1001 in there.

5 Likes

To Tshombe from Shommy:
I AGREE with Hlge! That is truly one of my favorite names ever on Squadhelp.
Sheer brilliance.
You Nailed It.

3 Likes

(Pun intended, Aunty?) :wink:

4 Likes

Congrats and BIG Props to JackieH and NashVegasNative for giving the Clients exactly what they were asking for in their Briefs. :sunglasses:

2 Likes