Props/ Got something nice to say?

@ChristyMay @Chasity2ku Thank you both so much!!! I was not expecting that one at all! I was actually losing a bit (okay maybe more than a bit) of hope. That entry was just a whim, I didn’t think it would do anything and it was the only one I entered for the contest. I couldn’t help but see the anagram that was created by all the words the CH listed, I think all but two of the words were used in my anagram. Looking at the name, it seems so simple but it literally was almost all of the words the CH had used that they were ‘looking for’ and it did take a long time to ‘see it’. I sat there for an hour or more toying with things and upon reading the brief for the hundredth time I was looking at the words and in this just quick glance I saw the first letters of the words/meanings they wanted to convey and I saw the word. And given the scope of the business I thought about it for a bit and realized it fit for many reasons and just decided to throw my hands up and submit it. After all that I gave up on trying to come up with anything else.

I logged in today and hit the floor, quite literally. As I have said a few times now, though, I wouldn’t be here had I given up, and I definitely would have given up if all of you weren’t so talented and so inspiring and encouraging. So, I definitely say thank you to you both and all of the talented creatives here that do inspire and come together for motivation and encouragement. I know I have it in me, I have done this for years just for fun for people and never even knowing I could get something out of it, but being here among you all – one can really second guess themselves. You all have an amass of talent and skills that cannot really be summed up in words; the profiles I have seen for some of you and all of your submissions are equally as intimidating as they are motivating. So I definitely appreciate the kind words and thoughts, especially coming from you two, and the others that have given it. Thank you so much!

Please, for all of you thinking of throwing in the towel, use my win as a little bit of motivation, because it took me awhile to get here but I finally did, so it stands as example that if you keep at it – even on a whim – you’ll get it, even unexpectedly.

:grinning: :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart: :gift_heart: :beers:

2 Likes

Double Congrats, @rareworthy !

So very awesome for you, @rareworthy!!! That one was tough!

2 Likes

Congratz on a HUGE first win!!! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@LauraE @Commulinks @AlwriteyThen Thank you all so much, I love you guys, everyone, you’re too sweet! :blush: :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Love, love, LOVE the name Money Trance - Brilliant, Seezall, brilliant! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Yes! Great name for that business! Congrats @seezall and do our logo makers rock! @RockyOrpinada and @Damian’s work is wonderful!

3 Likes

It’s growing on me too-LOL

5 Likes

Thanks @LauraE
Thanks @LauraE

1 Like

@seezall I subbed a very similar name to yours and when I saw your name win and your name next to it I thought I had subbed what you did… but I hadn’t. Yours was BETTER but mine was along the same lines. Congrats to you! Sometimes it is so funny to see a winning name and say, hey! Great minds think alike!

7 Likes

You’re very welcome @RockyOrpinada! I"m a big fan of your work.

2 Likes

Agreed! money trance is brilliant. my hypnobillionaire entry was too ambitious. lol I amuse myself on here.

3 Likes

It’s funny…but I submitted a very similar name too,and had to check that i hadn’t submitted that name and deleted it.I think you are right that often we all share the same thought waves!

1 Like

Sometimes when I go to submit a really obscure entry and it’s listed as “already submitted into this contest” I cant wrap my head around how it’s even possible that someone thought up the same exact totally random entry.

Then I find myself wanting that entry to win. Because then I can find out who my SH doppleganger is.

If we were at Hogwarts I’m pretty sure we’d have wands made with feathers from the same phoenix.

5 Likes

Kral, that was a really clever winner! At first I didn’t realize the number was three words, but well done!

2 Likes

Indeed! I thought 925 was for the number always stamped on Sterling Silver!

Congratz to Trend Bucker on a really cool name that’s a perfect fit according to the Brief… :sunglasses:

Of course, I had to look up the word Caduceus because I’d never heard of it before - :smile:

4 Likes

Congratz to Aunt Shommy!!! - Lurve the name: Intalentgent Recruiting :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Thank you, my intalentgent and brilliantly clever fellow creative! :relaxed: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@Dan @RachelSH and the whole SH team:
Look what you’ve done!!!
I wanted to say a HUGE thank you to the whole SH team. The changes/additions/incentives you have recently made/started have vastly improved CH interaction and also just the whole feeling of engagement and appreciation here. I was so thrilled to see a CH today who raved about her new name in public and thanked the contestant (not me!) who created her name. Others have just been so very interactive with us, too.

These changes make me more enthused and I feel less like a ghost in a machine. They make SH even more addictive, fun, exciting and gratifying. Turns out, people really do love the “social” aspect of this whole process and it is great.

Thank you for your hard work! It is definitely paying off.

5 Likes