Props/ Got something nice to say? (Cont'd)

To maintain a high performing forum, we have closed the original thread Props/ Got something nice to say? and opened Props/ Got something nice to say? (Cont’d)

You can find the original thread here.

2 Likes

Mine Your Own Business & Gateway To Getaway…not sure who came up with them, but major props to you both.

7 Likes

@Darpan

@grant does an absolutely amazing job here in the forums. At times, it get get quite heated and Grant ALWAYS maintains a professional yet caring and here-to-help attitude. He is truly one of the best assets that SH has!

He needs a pay rise! <-- seriously.

15 Likes

@LisaMac, I just loved SidewalkCitizen!!! Congrats!!!

6 Likes

The Tickled Panda by Vegangrl made me laugh, today. Very nice and funny. Congrats!

9 Likes

Thanks clinks! Born and raised in NYC, we always called ourselves “Sidewalk Citizens” because we basically walk everywhere lol
I wasn’t even going to enter it, but something kept nagging at me. I was shocked it won, I ain’t gonna lie lol

7 Likes

I love when that happens!!! Good for you!!! That makes the win even better!

4 Likes

Thank you so much @miyvex58 it means alot to me!!
Very sweet!

4 Likes

Your Very Welcome! I’m still laughing :laughing:

4 Likes

I love Sidewalk Citizen too! How ingenius! And TickledPanda was perfect for that contest! Well done ladies

4 Likes

Thanks @LauraE. I loved ticked panda too!!! Would love to see a logo for that one!!!

6 Likes

Thanks @LauraE :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you so much @LisaMac :blush:

2 Likes

I am posting here with the hopes that @hollygirl will receive an email notification that she has been mentioned. Holly, I miss you around here and I hope you come back.

8 Likes

@Commulinks. Sweet of you. I did see @hollygirl in a contest recently. Sent her a private message, that we do miss her and were praying for her. Not sure she got it cos I never heard back from her or saw her on here again. I really hope she’s taking it a bit easier. Time really does heal. I know. I’ve been there.

5 Likes

The message system doesn’t work right. When people try to respond, they can’t.

3 Likes

I am so sorry to hear that, Soni… because “being THERE” is a club NOBODY wants to be in. <3

4 Likes

Thank you so much @Commulinks . Being in " That club " is absolutely devastating, and I do so worry about Holly…

1 Like

@grant @Darpan The person in charge of marketing needs a huge pat on the back. Loads of SH adverts on Google ads. Fantastic move. Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Bunch of heavy hitters and hot newcomers on trending board…it’d be a honor and a challenge to win over any one of you.

2 Likes