Private Messages to CH

I’ve noticed this too.

4 Likes

Some contestants have 60 personal messages for several months of work. IMHO, SH could react to similar activity more rigidly!

SH has told us that they monitor private messages and comments and they take action if a contestant is breaking the rules. It’s just that they can’t tell us about it so it seems like people are getting away with it. But I don’t think they really are. What we “see” sometimes isn’t and can’t be the whole story. SH can’t prevent people from doing something like that (unless the contestant gets banned). But they do tell us that they take action. I don’t think that seeing a potential infraction means that it has been “allowed”… you know what I mean? Once it’s done, it’s done and action from SH can only come after the fact.

Of course, preventive measures are not possible. But dishonest behavior should have consequences.

2 Likes

@Shelton SH does take action and they have told us that broadly before. There are consequences. We just are not told about individual situations.

Where do u find the CH contest #?

When you’re on the contest page, look up in the browser, and you’ll see the Contest # listed. :wink: