Not all entries appearing on contest page?

This is a problem I’ve encountered on the rideshare app contest in particular, but I’m not sure if it’s affecting other contests as well. I’ve noticed when I look at the Entries tab that not all of my entries are appearing on the list at all times. Is this a bug or am I overlook at “page 2” link somewhere or something?

In the same contest, it keeps letting me submit more entries than I’m allowed. I’m not doing it on purpose, but I’m used to the system blocking me when I click “Add More Entries” if I’ve reached my limit, and it doesn’t seem to be doing that.

Hi @Therold thank you for letting us know, we will look into this contest to see where the problem is! In the future for issues like this please use the online chat in the bottom right corner of your screen so we can get to these issues more quickly! Thanks

Thank you, I can confirm now that it’s not just this contest. I’m having the same problem with contest 8675. (Also struggling not to add 309 to the end of that number, but that’s a personal problem. ;))

4 Likes

Haha @Therold. Thanks for the laugh :smile: