How Would You Improve The Site?

This must be why there has been so many $100 contest requiring NDA’s lately.

1 Like

@Grant, would it be possible (this may have been discussed before) to add some type of alert to SH to let the creatives know when one of our names have been registered?

2 Likes

Hi @Commulinks - This is correct. At this time we are not offering what used to be our Silver Contest Package, which came with a $150 prize.

@Thank you so much for answering, @Grant. Can I put in a plug to get it back? Or better yet, change the first package to $150? Thank you!

4 Likes

@Commulinks - Thank you for your thoughts. At this point, we’d like to stay with our current pricing strategy. However, we’ll of course keep your feedback in mind as we move forward.

1 Like

Thanks as always @Grant for responding even if it is to say “no”. That is much appreciated. Keep in mind the “net” for us on those contests after taxes if you would… I had also posted that I believe there should be some limits on $100 contests in terms of not making one word .com domains available through that package.

8 Likes

@Commulinks - Thank you for this thought. While we probably will not limit the name styles and types that can be requested by the CH within a contest, we do know that some creatives choose to skip contests in which they feel that the work effort is not in alignment with the award amount.

3 Likes

Yes, unfortunately, though, it now means skipping waaayyy too many… and that’s not what I’m here for!

@grant. Sorry, I need to ask something via blue button, but couldnt find the blue button, where is it , seems hiding somewhere? :sweat_smile:Thank you

@fxpreneur - when this happens to me, I usually find it by opening any contest. For some reason it’s not always on the contest page. See if that works…

2 Likes

Thank you @Commulinks, i still couldnt find the bluebutton, i will just clear my cache and will see if it works

1 Like

I would improve this site by saying after a contest ends for the Contest holder, if the prize is $100 they have two weeks to pick a name, $200 3 weeks to pick a name and $300 or more 1 month to pick a name or an extra hundred dollars is added to the contest while people wait for a winner to be picked. I write this because the inconsistency is tiresome. I’ve had contests that chose a winner literally the day the contest ends and some take 2 months! If contest holders felt pressure to beat the clock before losing $100 to be added to a contest I think there would be more engagement from the contest holder to spend a day looking over all the names and finding a winner instead of leaving it for weeks on end before actually picking a winner.

4 Likes

@fxpreneur - If you cannot find the Blue Button after clearing your cache, please use service@squadhelp.com to contact the Customer Service team. We can look into your missing Blue Button as well as your other issues.

1 Like

@KwaziMoto - Thank you for this feedback. The winner selection timeline is something that has come up in the past.

It is important to keep in mind that each company has different needs and processes. Some of our customers are solo-preneurs needing a name immediately. Other customers are large organizations with many stakeholders.

To support the Creative community, we currently have several processes in place to encourage the quick selection of a name, but we will continue to accommodate companies that need longer deliberation timelines.

2 Likes

Can an idea be that we be told if it’s a company picking a name or solo entrepreneur ?

Yes yes thank you @grant , problem solved :slight_smile: .

1 Like

Hi This pertains to the Marketplace. A social media share button on entries perhaps?

1 Like

@KwaziMoto - Thank you for your additional thought. We will keep this concept in mind as we continue to improve the platform. Adding questions to the launch process has been suggested in the past. We are very judicious about adding additional questions, as we believe it is important to keep it simple, quick, and easy in order to encourage the maximum number of launched contests.

@Slogana - [Updated] We have added this suggestion to our list for future development. Thank you for the ideas.

With so many contests asking for short names, it would be really handy if we could sort our “my entries” page to show only entries that have 10 letters or fewer.

11 Likes