Good thoughts,please

Holly, you certainly have had more than your share of grief and struggle this year. Prayers of strength are with you. I am so deeply sorry for your loss :tulip:

5 Likes

Holly- I am so sorry for all the loss of your loved ones, and the grief you and your family must be enduring.

((hugs and Prayers)))

4 Likes

Good thoughts sent your way from Tulsa…sing beautifully today! <3

3 Likes

@hollygirl very brave comments, thank you for sharing. I wish you the best of luck today, sing your heart out and take care of you

5 Likes

Sending positive thoughts and prayers to you @hollygirl.
Btw…No apologies needed. Your comments are always thoughtful and appropriate.

3 Likes

Holly, I’m so sorry to hear of your losses. Good luck today… you’re going to sound beautiful! I always appreciate your comments and questions so please don’t apologize.

2 Likes

Stay strong Holly) Thoughts and prayers !

3 Likes

Holly
So sorry for your loss…be strong.
thoughts and prayers… and of course we all friends are with you.

2 Likes

No need to apologize. You have not done anything wrong. I never would have guessed you were going through so much. I’m sorry for your loss and God bless you. Sending prayers your way.

2 Likes

Praying God will strengthen you to sing gloriously at the funeral and comfort you and your Family as only He can - Huggs & Smooches! :kiss:

3 Likes

Holly, so sorry for everything you have been through. I am thinking good thoughts for you and hope you will feel a little stronger every day. I agree you have nothing to apologize for. Take care of yourself.

2 Likes

Yes, prayers and good thoughts your way.

2 Likes

Hang in there, hollygirl. I’m sure you sang beautifully and it meant a lot to all who attended.

3 Likes

Sending prayers your way, Hollygirl.

2 Likes

My thoughts are with You, Holly. Let unlucky days pass faster!

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and sentiments.It touched my heart. It’s been rough,but I have a lot of faith and have tried to let that carry me through these last months.

I was able to sing somehow at the funeral. I started to explain why I chose the song I did before I sang it (Over the Rainbow) but I started to cry, so I had to compose myself and say I would explain after I sang instead. I just kept telling myself that I wanted to sing it for Bodie one more time, so somehow I was able to pull myself together and do it.

When my mother in law was passing away in 2007,and in a coma from a stroke…Bodie and I sat together with her in her hospital room. She loved music, (and even though she wasn’t responsive,and I wasn’t sure if she could still hear things)…I started singing songs to her I thought she would like.When I sang “Over the Rainbow”…Bodie had tears in his eyes. So that’s why even though it was emotional for me…I wanted to “sing him home” with that song.

It is very sweet to me that even though we don’t really “know” each other,and just have a creative community we share…that so many reached out,and offered support in this difficult time for me.

I truly do thank you.God bless!

7 Likes

That had to have been so very hard Holly, how lucky they were to have had you in their lives

3 Likes

So sad, Holly. Made me cry a bit. I sang to my mom all night long as she was preparing to pass. She hadn’t been responsive and she had alzhiemers. I got sooo tired during the night that I just got punch drunk. I told her that I figured she was going to die because I was singing to her!! We always laughed because we couldn’t hold a tune in a bucket and mouthed the words for hymns at church. I was very happy to see her go because she hadn’t been there for way too long. And I was honored to be the one that got to be with her - She lived a 1000 miles from me. But I caught a flight and got there at midnight. She passed at 6 A.M. I miss her so much. Your song must have been the perfect gift to give someone as they passed.
Again so sorry that you have had such struggles. The pain can feel unbearable and you still have to go through everyday things. God bless you and your family.

7 Likes

Thank you so much.Your post touched me.My Mom is still living,but has Alzheimers too…so I can totally relate. God bless you too!

2 Likes

I’m sorry you’ve been going through these times of sadness. Prayers for you.

2 Likes