Getting to know each other

Culver I am so sorry for your loss, and In totally understand the need to focus. Very Best Wishes to you

2 Likes

Here is a LITTLE bit of joy to shareā€¦ One of my chickens hatched a DUCK!!! Happy Spring
ENJOY!!! https://www.facebook.com/cbthibodeau/videos/10211420282878302/

6 Likes

Thanks a great deal, Darpan.
Hi everyoneā€¦
It is a privilege to be here.
Blessings!

4 Likes

Hi @Darpan and everyone! Nice to meet all of you! My name is Jia Hui, and you can call me Dora. This is my first time ever hearing of such a platform, and Iā€™m glad to be here.

11 Likes

Welcome Dora. Glad youā€™re here too!

3 Likes

Hello, everyone. Itā€™s been my privilege and pleasure to have participated for more than two years at SquadHelp. I am challenged daily by people much smarter than me. About the 10% surcharge levied by SH for winnings, I think itā€™s fair and reasonable. I spent 30 years in the commissioned sales game. The company got 90%, I got 10%. Quite the opposite, no? The staff at SH is invariably polite and engaging. I canā€™t think of a place Iā€™d rather be of an evening than here, at SH, among friends, neighbors, and people needing names. Thanks to you all!

16 Likes

You must be an Apostolic Faith Church member. I guessed righ?tšŸ˜‰

1 Like

@Darpan and @Dan Wow, itā€™s been a great pleasure to be a part of this platform, although i joined recently. First off, allow me to introduce myself, I go by the name Peter, a Nigerian still struggling for a living. iā€™m the man of the house after my fatherā€™s demise. With my 20+ experience of life, Iā€™ve found life so hard, But squadhelp came thru, and i feel addicted to it cusā€™ itā€™s God-sentā€¦itā€™s changing my life. SH is my Number 1 hobby now, overriding Reading and video Gamesā€‹:wink:. Thanks to @Darpan once again and the whole squadhelp community for giving me the opportunity to live again. I hope I win more like yā€™all and i hope yā€™all will give me the chance to winā€‹:wink::wink:

11 Likes

Hello, Dan! Hello, all the creatives! I am very glad to feel part of your unconditionally talented society, and is surprised by the atmosphere of warmth and goodwill that reigns on this site! My name is Alexandra, and I live in Russia, in the heart of Siberia. My specialty is the theatrical direction, but it turned out that because of the illness I had to spend a long time at home. In these difficult times, I searched for all possible ways of self-realization; so fate led me to copywriting, and after a while - directly into the naming. After three years of my active and highly productive activities in the Russian-speaking naming, my colleague sent me to your website, which not only quickly showed me ā€œfavorā€ with regard to victories, but also turned naming into an exciting hobby for learning English and, importantly , the mentality of foreign audiences. And I quickly sold 4 domains on the market, which can not but rejoice!) I hope that I will be with you for a long time :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Thank you @Darpan for this great platform. You have touch many lives in many ways all over the world, you have brought so many talented creatives together in this one awesome platform. I am from India and I work as a graphic designer creating boring ad mock ups and completely directed graphics. But here in SH I create logos that come completely out of my love for designing and art. Love this platform!

13 Likes

Thanks for this opportunity @Darpan, you are such a great inspiration.
Iā€™ve always looked for an avenue to showcase my creative ability.
Iā€™m happy, I found you.

4 Likes

Thank you for welcoming me to the community @Darpan. I look forward to contributing my name ideas to your valued customers. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hello everyone,
This is Dominic here. I am so glad to be a part of SquadHelp, such a vast community with all creative minds.
To share a little bit of my background, me, my wife with my little daughter migrated to Canada from Bangladesh in 2011. We have a little son, 3 yrs, currently living in Pickering, Ontario. As a marketing professional, I have always been inspired and passionate about creative designing, arts crafts.
I love designing logos and marketing collateral digitally and also build handcrafted signages with various media.
As a lyricist, composer, guitar player and singer in my language, which is Bangla, I find solace for my soul in words, color, forms, visuals.
Thanks for having me.

15 Likes

A simple but what a great inspirational story,Dan it was great to know you today,Thanks to the guy as well who reported your website on you tube.

3 Likes

Hello fellow Squad Members! My name is Angela,
Itā€™s a pleasure meeting You all, And I am looking forward to working with You all and having an AWESOME TIME doing so. Thank You all for having me, And May You all have a wonderfully, Prosperous Dayā€¦

8 Likes

Welcome to the gang @Angela214!
Best of luck to you!!

4 Likes

It is a great pleasure to be a part of this platform, although I joined today. My name is Jose Colmenares, and I live in Costa Rica, Central America. I hope to contribute to the clients of Squadhelp by providing them with my best creations. Nice to meet you allā€¦!!!

12 Likes

I am really inspired by this story, its a reminder of putting your heart and soul in whatever you are doing; and at no giving time should you give up, if you want to make it.
Thanks for the inspiration
I am new here trying to get my creative juice flowing:)
Hi, my name is Kjonashion itā€™s good to meet you all.

10 Likes

Im so sorry for your loss while dealing with your own health crises, welcome aboard.

1 Like

Blue Spice life is hard, but beautiful, glad you found us.

2 Likes