Creatives, please stop harassing CHs

CHs are paying you to help them come up with a name for their business. Not criticize them for making your job too hard. Get a grip. Be respectful. Be professional. Don’t like the contest? DON’T PARTICIPATE.

:v:

20 Likes

Exactly! I second that!

4 Likes

Nicely said, Kim. I third that!

5 Likes

I know most of you know the way business works, but for those who don’t - the customer is always right. Period. You tell them they’re wrong and make them feel like ****? They take their business elsewhere. It’s as simple as that.

3 Likes

Glad you brought this up @kreativekim I was very shocked at what people were posting

3 Likes

I so agree, the negativity is hard to take.

2 Likes

Uhhh, yeah, me too. :confused:

3 Likes

lol, ummmm ok …I agree with her but you gotta admit , sometimes the winning name leaves you scratching your head . I work in retail & NO , THE CUSTOMER ISN’T ALWAYS RIGHT KIM . but in this case , yeah I agree with you .

2 Likes

:green_heart:It…you nailed it. …I always wondered if anyone else saw it this way :+1:

1 Like

Thinking that sucking up and sending private PM’s to the CH giving him well wishes, should’t be allowed either!! Didn’t think that happened till a CH recently said that he had gotten some, I could see maybe through an entry comment saying something like … and best of luck, or whatever, but to send a separate PM or even a separate comment on the entry solely to say “hey look at me” with the guise of well wishes should be looked into< Just my personal opinion and feelings.

3 Likes

That goes both ways. …these last few weeks has been a roller coaster of ups and downs. I’ve received more than several pms from different ones- some good- some not so good…I do out of courtesy say thank you and good luck (if it was a positive) pm I received. Honestly I feel it’s returning respect and not meant to gain advantages. Just how I see it.

3 Likes

Yes that to me is all good especially if its a response )))) I’m more talking about the out of the blue pm’s

2 Likes

Yes a point positively taken. …I see what you are saying😎

1 Like

I didn’t know that this stuff happens.

I am even more surprised though on WHY it would happen at all? I mean the CH comes here looking for suggestions of a name, and that is all you’re giving them, then they choose one - end of story.

Interaction between CH and creative should be limited in this kind of atmosphere, absolutely. I would say no interaction unless the CH has taken the initiative to contact you first.