Contest Labels ++++ Fun! Thank you

Hey SH, thanks for adding those cool contest labels! Not sure how I will use them yet and what all they will do, but that looks like fun!!!

3 Likes

Woohoo!

6 Likes

And you can filter by them, too!

3 Likes

Just found it! :smiley: Thanks @Commulinks

4 Likes

@grant - If we add a category, is the creative the only one who sees it? Or, do our added categories populate for everyone? There are “times” when I might want to use a tag that maybe isn’t quite so … “positive”… to help me remember why I am not participating in a contest.

2 Likes

Hey @AbleBrands - I just added one that I named “Get back to this one” in yellow. See if you can see it on a list or not.

Edit after the fact: I just realized we can edit the existing titles on them, too. So if we don’t think we will use a category, we can rename it.

2 Likes

@Commulinks I can’t see it (I don’t think). I’m looking in the filter results column (post 4 above) and the titles are still the same and there are no new categories.

2 Likes

Cool! That means we tailor them as we wish because as I said above, we can also edit the titles on the original ones to suit us personally.

This feature is FANTASTIC!!! I am so excited about what this is going to do in terms of time management and getting back to contents!

SH is dabomb!

2 Likes

As we continue to grow, we recognize how difficult it can be to keep track of contests. Now you can add different labels to contests to organize them. You can use any of our standard labels or build your own custom labels! You can also make changes to the standard labels and use your own text that works for them.

You can also find contests based upon these labels from the Active Contests page.

Don’t worry, only you will see your labels. Contest holders or other creatives will not see how you are using these labels.

Hopefully these changes will allow you to keep track of all the contests in a much more efficient fashion.

9 Likes

This is perfect, @Grant!!! Just perfect!!! What a great idea!!! Thank you!

4 Likes

GENIUS! SH has done it again! Thanks Grant & Darpan, you are making the organization for the creatives much easier and more manageable! We appreciate you! :laughing:

5 Likes

I love it! Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! I love you guys! Now, could we have a color picker ability to pick colors that aren’t given? I already have two in many of the colors. LOL I’m only half serious with this, although it would be cool to have the option to add our own color choices from something like this (to add to the colors that are already so generously given):

PS: Don’t hate me, just an idea. I swear. Thought it may be helpful.

1 Like

LOL @rareworthy, I was thinking that, too but I didn’t ask because I figured I would do some changing of the current ones… I like your idea a lot.

1 Like

@grant, these labels are really helpful with so many contests coming in. Thank you SO much !!! :+1: a quick question…is there a way to delete a label after we have added it ???

1 Like

@ChristyMay you can just uncheck the checkmark in the drop-down box where you select the tags.

1 Like