Cha-Ching! 1st December (closed)

Here we go, good luck everyone!

11 splits for me totaling $323.21. ($359.12 less 10% in SH fees). This is the second time I’ve smashed it on splits so I’m thrilled with this new system.

Hope to see many more happy stories.

10 Likes

Keeping my fingers crossed. :grimacing::cry::triumph::astonished::confounded::frowning_woman:

1 Like

split w/ 10 $20.00 and split w/ 7 $14.30 Total for me $34.30

5 Likes

$2.24 for me. I still have money in my account that I can’t draw out of because it hasn’t hit the $25 threshold. At this rate, I’m going to have a win in order to draw the $12 out of my account before the end of the year. I have a win every 4 months average.

I really think the threshold should be $10 or none at all.

Edit to add: I think the system benefits those who enter a considerable amount of contests but not for those of us who can only devote ourselves to a handful at a time.

8 Likes

A disappointing show!!! Wasn’t worth keeping my fingers crossed at all. :neutral_face::anguished:

1 Like

Wow, Able…you are the Ambassador of Splits! I got splits in 4 contests…but had to share with a bunch of people so only $49. But happy to get anything since my contest winnings have been nonexistent.Money is money. Woohoo!

5 Likes

$98.51 in 4 contests for me (net $88.66). Cha-chings are always bitter sweet, though, because of course we were in the running to win. But I’m still glad because I had a lousy month in November in spite of actually having lots of success in ratings. Also, I’ve been keeping track against the old system and my average is slightly higher than under the old system. So sorry @Promann - it seems we never can really know when the ones we are in the running for are going to go through the split process.

7 Likes

All hail the queen @AbleBrands! A pretty good take for me too. 4 splits. $233.3. $210 net. Domain renewal money! Woohoo!

6 Likes

$126.60 net from 8 splits. My cha-ching email hasn’t shown up this time though, but lately certain messages seem to be slow to appear?

5 Likes

$270 on 6 splits - @Commulinks yes, there were a few “big $ contests” I was in the running for which were unfortunately abandoned . . . . C’est La Vie. A few splits back, I brought in a whopping $17, so for those who didn’t make as much as they’d like this time around, don’t worry, things change dramatically one week to the next :slight_smile: No looking back

7 Likes

Nada, def less average for me on this split system, seems like you have to enter every Conest for it to be worthwhile, and even then…even with an exact match on a domain

3 Likes

@seezall - it does have a lot to do with timing, too and of course ratings. But timing is important. I put all of the contests I am in the running for on my watchlist. Sometimes there’s some really old ones on there that have not been through the split process while others have. And you just never know if they are going to be “up” this time. I wish you more success moving forward. But hey, maybe it is also because you are winning contests and not going through abandonment issues?

3 Likes

No wins this month…

3 dollars (2.70) for me! : )

4 Likes

I feel ya, Seez. I had a tough month, too. Onward and upward as they say, RIGHT??!!!

2 Likes

Zero for me, unless it’s considerably delayed. Are the emails staggered, by any chance?

2 Likes

From what I can tell, the emails go out all at the same time and they aggregate all of the contests you got Cha-chings on into one email. But if you look at the “bell” activity feed, if you had Cha-chings they would be listed there individually.

2 Likes

@AbleBrands. Awesome!! u’re really high motivated person! very determined!

1 Like

Net $55 for me from 3 abandoned contests. Zero win for this month, and i am still happy, good luck to everyone!

6 Likes

12 big ones. Two $5, $5 foooot loooooooongs.

Congrats everyone on your Cha-Chings! :fallen_leaf:

6 Likes