Cha Ching! 15th Nov (closed)

Thanks @ablebrands. You’re the undisputed brandable queen (Michael Krell is the king). But yeah, Squadhelp was where it all started for me. I’m transitioning to more higher end domains recently because the size of my portfolio was getting too big to manage but the ROI on those hand registered ones definitely makes dealing with them worthwhile so I’m continuing with that too. And yeah, Squadhelp is super addictive and the people are way too friendly. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Happy I got A cha ching this go around​:smile::smile:

…update I actually got picked for2 splits​:smile::smile:

5 Likes

I think you are trying to hide under a bushel here, I’m well aware you are the “quiet brandable monarch” (meaning you just quietly get on with your domaining without bringing too much attention to yourself, just getting on with stuff, quietly kicking butt!) :smile:

Yep, I’m very glad I found this place.

5 Likes

I got $633!! Two contests of $300 that I was the only love it! I’m so happy I was planning on going to visit my family for Christmas and now it feels like I just got a free plane ticket! Woo hoo!

16 Likes

Way to go Kwazi… That’s AWESOME…have a wonderful trip,so happy for you!!

3 Likes

Wow! That is a banner day my friend. Well done!

5 Likes

Wow!!! Some of these cha-chings are blowing my mind!! Congrats everybody!!! I got $25 :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@KwaziMoto that is awesome - what a great pay day for you. Hearing this helps motivate us - you can still “win” big even if you don’t win the contest. Congratulations!! Enjoy that plane ride!

5 Likes

So great for you @KwaziMoto!!! It makes all the work worthwhile. I am so happy for you.

5 Likes

$12 from two for me that added onto the $3 from the last go round and I have $15 …

6 Likes

@rareworthy
You and I hit about the same$$…
I am😄 I got splits this time…it missed me last go around.Congrats to picks today and Good Luck to all on future picks🍸

4 Likes

Got 40$ :slight_smile: Not bad. …

6 Likes

$10.50 on 2 splits with lots and lots of winners. A little something is better than nothing.

6 Likes